Saturday 31 March 2012

Let me tell you about my couple of days

Thursday saw an early start for a business call that got cancelled, so I worked through, and found myself well prepared for my late lunch. At the pub I met Joe (I'm getting used to it) and some friends for the Champion's League game and Irish boxties.
After the first half I ran to Che's for my warranty-covered hair trim, and back home to finish off the day's work. Around 7, Joe and I finish our respective work days, and met in the courtyard for a beer and a chat.


Friday, I was working from the 'boibs, as I do every other week or so. So I spent the day in Roswell, which I enjoy because it also entails play time with the dog. Lunch at a tea house, and back down to Buckhead, where Joe and I choose to go play some tennis. So we get in to our gear, grab a couple of rackets and bottles of water, and walk - yes: walk - across the street to the free tennis courts in our little park. It was just that easy.

And that is what I call a good week.

My weekend promises beer tastings and tater tots, so I'm looking forward to that too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment