Thursday 15 September 2011

What are my work incarnations?

I have several, and have referred to them at various times below. 

To summarise: I work on www.DumbAgent.com, along with Ocean. He writes most of the sites articles, although I occasionally give it a stab (see all my posts here: http://dumbagent.com/author/rebecca/ ), and help run the site and the associated media channels. 

I love the DumbAgent site: it is fun and intelligent and keeps my brain working. To summarise our drive with this site:
To DumbAgent.com we bring our shared belief in free markets, rational economics, and human intelligence to make the right choices (or learn from the wrong ones).

You know this from my twitter handle @rgbrizi, and we also run the @DumbAgent handle. 

My other day job is as a Director with Linex Systems. The product is a hosted platform for a company to manage their current awareness streams (call it news monitoring, business intelligence aggregation, whatever you prefer). And, well, Linex is also a lot of fun. The product is fairly new, it's highly adaptable and brings a lot of value, and my clients are pretty fun people overall. 

Get the full details on my LinkedIn profile

No comments:

Post a Comment