Wednesday 7 December 2011

Still here, but not for long

Things went crazy after my last post as we plan our relocation to the US. So bear with me a little longer.

Oh and if you know of someone renting an apartment in MidTown Atlanta please let me know.

In honour of this, a conversation with Cleverbot:


I'm moving to the US next week!
What are you doing there?

Expanding my business in the States.
Define expand.


Getting new clients, growing our presence there.


Awesome! I'm going to a concert tomorrow.


What concert?



Guus Meeuwis!
Really? You think that's equal to relocating to another continent?

Let me go!
Oh. Sorry.

Go on, get a biscuit. Hurry up!
... right.

But you are a girl.



And that's when I hung up

1 comment:

  1. safe flight to you both!!!! fun times await you, east coast stylie!

    ReplyDelete