Monday 7 May 2012

2 Days, 2 Carolinas

I thought I quick recap on my brief road trip. Day one was a drive up to Charlotte, in North Carolina, where we ended up at this posh B&B. Apparently if you stay in a hotel hosting a wedding you get a discount. Now you know. Anyway, it's a nice place, great staff. G and I both had a Friday of meetings, as well as some wandering around Charlotte, and then drove south to Greenville, SC.

Ok come to think of it not much to report here: it's a pleasant town with a lively Main Street. A rather perplexing concentration of restaurants, but all in all a good night out. The following day we walked to the end of Main Street and found Falls Park, a river with rapids in the middle of the city. Check out the photos below, this was actually quite a sight.

And that's all I have to say about that.

The Carolinas Flickr Album.

No comments:

Post a Comment