Tuesday 21 May 2013

Posttitel

I'm in Switzerland. Blogger is all in German. Even though I am in Ticino.

A quick summary of my stay so far (proper blogging I presume to resume next week).

Fly in to Malpensa, get lost on our way back. Chez Gebhardt, have an ice cream, not that ice cream, have another ice cream. Father comes home, hello, goodbye, pick up Simona, Etnic. TIcinese. Irish. Salumi, Guinness, kanji game.

Morning, Ocean leaves for Tuscany. Simona. Munger. Breakfast, cornetto e cappuccio. No WiFi. The Lugano wander. Via Nassa, lungo lago, piazza Riforma, Innovazione, via Peri, hairdresser, succo di frutta - 4,50 grazie very much, Tango per pranzo con Ornella. With her excellency in teaching award. Gnocchi con crema di zafferano e speck. Back to Breganzona to study bus routes. Free bus ride to Lugano (I got something for free in Switzerland). Pizza Mary's!! With a baby pizza on the menu, I think I did that. All the waiters look the same. Piccolo - Sass Cafe, espresso e vino.
Home in time to see the end of the Eurovision points. Yikes. Europe can do cheesy too.

Sunshine fooling me on my bus ride to town, torrential rain once I am there. Desperate research of free wifi in Lugano on a Sunday. 5 bars open. Finally settle on McDonalds. Free espresso! More cafe-hopping, turn from coffee to wine, Tanja arrives, more wine, a couple more bars, dinner, HOCKEY! Beers, crisps and Baiocchi, back to the flat, Hop Schweiz. There are not 11 players in hockey. Midnight walk.

Monday, Vacanza. Everything closed. Time for Italy. And Foxtown. With my personal shopper also known as Mamma. Chez Gebhardt, food, music, apps, Ocean and YiMin return. More foods more music wine from Tuscany. Jerk Chicken.

Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment