Tuesday 6 May 2014

Understanding communism (BSBTE)

In the kitchen:


Setting: I am cleaning out our food shelves


Me: I’m going to put the coffee salt and pasta all on the lower shelf since it is what we use the most. I’ll put bread crumbs and flour above.


G: hmmm


Me: …?


G: flour and pasta should be kept together


Me: *sigh* this is the difference between a communist and a free marketeer. A communist rules by ideology, regardless of whether the enforcement is welcome, sensical or beneficial. A free marketeer adapts his approach to human nature and positive outcomes.


G: so I am a communist?


Me: kitchen communist


G: *starts to pour water on my head*


Me: as a free marketeer I probably believe in private gun ownership…






from Bringing Sexy Back to Economics http://ift.tt/1sfP6mX

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment