Saturday 12 November 2011

Talking to Cleverbot

CONVERSATION I

I like Pizza

I like pizza too. 

My favourite is spicy salami. What is your favourite?



Olga and Katy they are my girlfriends.


You put them on pizza?


Actually, you play them.


Where does the pizza come in?


I don't hate him.

Ok now you are getting confused.



Yes I think you are.


Aha, I see what you did there. Very clever.


I see what you're doing here. Well done.



Thank you.


Do you read the Wall Street Journal?


Yes I do, it's a great paper.


It's my favorite! Is it your favorite too?


It's one of my favourites. I also like The Economist.


I like Santana too. But I don't really like ABBA.






CONVERSATION II


Do you think consciousness determines being, or the other way round??


I've never thought about it. Do you?


The former. Think about it now.


I like Carravagio.

2 comments:

  1. You know about Ludwig von Mises? I think his best book is The Theory of Money and Credit. His theory of interest outlined in Human Action is wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's only too bad he is not more mainstream than he is.

    ReplyDelete