Monday 30 April 2012

A perfect holiday Saturday

Just that I'm not on holiday - I live here.

See the link below for pictures of Inman Park festival. This was my first Atlanta festival, I have heard much about these events. This was a good one, large and lively with a parade that was as bizarre as it was entertaining. Our plan for next year is to join with a Fiat500 and some Italian flags, launching spaghetti on to the crowds.

After the parade, stall browse, fried chicken, quesadillas and margheritas, we headed to Sebastiano's luxury apartment complex and its rather attractive pool. First swim of the year: April. That's a first. A few hours of lounging, a few beers, and then a short walk to P'cheen for a surprise platter of "Just trust us" and dinner.

See Flickr album.

Sunday was equally exciting. I bought the new iPad. And Draw Something will never be the same again.

No comments:

Post a Comment