Sunday 3 April 2011

Dubious Pleasures

Thanks to Giuseppe watching American Idol I got to see Jaime Fox and Will I Am go on stage and lament their stomach cramps. It's too bad they both felt so ill just when they had to sing, butchery is the only word for the performance.

In my humble and all of that.

In other news I have had my last (for now) session of physio. For the knots in my shoulders and neck. Caused by my stressful lifestyle. Of course I have neither a stressful lifestyle, nor big rusty knots in my shoulders and neck, but doctors will have no telling.

The dentist was my next stop and I have been told to brush my teeth less:
From 3 times a day go down to two
From 3 minutes each time go down to 2 minutes
Don't brush so actively
Oh and try this Thai toothbrush I'll flog you for 3 quid.

Sure, OK.

Oh well. To anyone scheduled to come to our IPWL drinks on Wednesday: I look forward to seeing you. Anybody else: let me know if you are interested in attending. Back to the website now.

No comments:

Post a Comment