Thursday 10 October 2013

I can has hired

A new employee. Who came to me from a previous employer.

I have created movement in the labor market.

So now that previous employer has to fill that person's position. They may hire from another department, office, competitor, business type, or somebody who is fresh out of school or previously not working. In any case, it creates another movement in the labor market.

My employee is being paid, I should add, not through a hand-out, investment, or subsidy, but through revenues arriving from business growth. The existence and work of my business, has moved the money around making my clients better off with a great solution, my business better off with business growth, and the labor market better off with at least one more person employed.

And that, ladies and gentleman, is the "magic" of free capital movement. The best community programme there is.

No comments:

Post a Comment