Wednesday 26 October 2011

Not as dumb as it sounds

If you have not yet subscribed to DumbAgent.com then I have one question for you: what are you waiting for?

Helping manage this site is one of my jobs, and something I enjoy immensely. DumbAgent started as a hobby and quickly grew into something more.
With initial help from various sides - shout out to Jason and Heidi - Ocean and I run the day to day on this site: to DumbAgent.com we bring our shared belief in free markets, rational economics, and human intelligence to make the right choices (or learn from the wrong ones).

Here is a selection of posts I think you will enjoy.

1. Why the Friendship Paradox is not one.

2. Made in the USA (or anywhere else for that metter).

3. Why glasses do not make you smarter.

4. There is enough water for the whole world.

5. What diversity means, and how it will make your life better.

And see here for an introduction to the Dumb Agent Theory - agree or disagree?

And a list of the posts I personally authored.

No comments:

Post a Comment