Sunday 9 October 2011

USA Trip - Work

You will have figured out that I was just in the US for a couple of weeks, business trip. This was related to Linex Systems, my day job, so to speak. 

We are looking to grow our presence in the New World, and mine was a preliminary trip to speak to people on the ground and learn about the local market. 

My schedule was fairly packed, I managed my 18 meetings in 6 days (my original target). In between meetings were quick stops at a Starbucks for a coffee, bite to eat and quick email check. The whole thing was rather tiring, but worth every minute. I won't get in to all the gritty details, but I will say the trip was a success, people were welcoming and forthcoming with information and overall extremely helpful.

I am excited about moving out and working in the United States. 

No comments:

Post a Comment