Sunday 9 October 2011

USA Trip - Play

There was some play as well.

In Washington DC I stayed with family, who positively spoiled me with wonderful food, plentiful wine and generally being available and helpful. My US family are very good about keeping in touch. They have reunions every couple of years, and people tend to have a good grasp on what is going on where. But still: I see them once every few years, over a 2-3 day period with dozens of people present. It was nice to have a few days to just hang out with my aunt, uncle and cousins, and learn a little more about their lives.

My Aunt Sandra even drove me to Mount Vernon, which was a great trip.

In New York I stayed with brother-in-law Angelo, who also spoiled me in a night out on the town, and then high school buddy Veronica. Ok all my hosts were wonderful.

I managed to see a couple of friends, yay Vikki and - of course - Kari-Lynn who one day must reveal her shopping haunts to me. And, an added bonus, lunch with the fascinating Dr. Goose, of Economics Limericks fame (a new friend made via DumbAgent.com)

That's my summary, now I should get some work done.

1 comment:

  1. the school store at hogwarts has excellent clothing.

    ReplyDelete